Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a Pisser!

So, I'm currently in the Vegas airport, waiting for my plane to take me back to Colorado. I received a great surprise in my e-mail from Bottled in Buffalo. I just couldn't wait until I got home to share (I just threw up in my mouth a little bit):

My husband has a man cave where he plays computer games and indulges his inner geek. The room is kind of gross so I don't go in there often but the other day I passed through there and noticed a water bottle full of yellow fluid. My husband being the lazy man he is, had peed into an empty water bottle. So last night he says to me - guess what I did? Forgetting that he had peed into that bottle - HE DRANK SOME OF IT! It took three swallows for him to realize it wasn't water!!! Please feel free to laugh at my husband, the moron.

7 comments:

  1. OMG I don't know whether to throw up with you or laugh at what a dumb ass he is! I bet he gets up off his lazy butt next time to use the restroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear God, I was drinking wine, and now I will have to stop (it was a lovely golden color)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Enjoyed reading your blog! Clicked some links for ya!
    Kas
    http://southernbellaswaystosave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that not only did he do this, he felt compelled to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. Wow. That's.........wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh jesus!! i'm almost ashamed to admit my gender, but that's too funny!! you're right, your husband is a class a moron!! did you chastise him?? or just laugh??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm ashamed too!! but these are hilarious!!

      Delete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template