Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ingenious or . . . Otherwise?

So I woke up this morning to a puzzling site...


Hmm. . . "What is he doing?" I think. The answer is clear, though. Our dog spreads her food everywhere after digging through the food rubble for her favorite pieces. Apparently, my husband thinks this will solve her messy eating habits somehow. I wasn't sure how he thought it might help, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Now, hold your breath for the result... it's shocking, I mean I never thought this would happen...


OK, yes I did think this would happen, but at least I let his little test prove itself. :) I just hope my husband isn't developing that duct tape disease that seems to afflict men in their later years. I mean, he's only in his 30's, but maybe it's like early menopause. Early Duct Tape Compulsion (EDTC).

2 comments:

  1. Yes, giving a dog something to paw under doesn't seem too ingenious. But it does show ingenuity. That's the consolation prize.

    Plus it's more fun for the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!

    I think my cats do this too, but then I watch them as they clean up their own mess.

    My dog on the other hand, he doesn't eve chew his food let along hunt around in it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template