Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Absent Minded Professor

This wife has been afflicted with a truly forgetful spouse. I thought my husband forgot a lot of things, but this husband seems to have true forgetful husband syndrome. Check it out...

He IS the absent minded professor. Forgets where he puts things and blames me. He one time left the house to go to a meeting, FORGOT what he was doing so he came home and started to work. I asked him didn't he have a meeting? Oh! Right. Crap I missed it. But he had LEFT! Got in the car and was halfway there. I know he is not really stupid but sometimes....

2 comments:

  1. Just in case my sister reads this post and thinks I sent it in, I swear that wasn't me talking about my dh! LOL! He's not THAT bad...yet. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think that of your hubby, I think you're the one affected with forgetfulness in that family. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template