Monday, February 16, 2009

Pulling Weeds

So, this is the first post in what I hope will be a series of very hilarious situations that women experience with their husbands or boyfriends.

To kick off the the blog, I'm sharing one of my husband's many stupid husband tricks.

Last summer, we spent a whole day planting flowers, bushes and such throughout the back yard. After all the extensive planting, we were exhausted and finished for the day. The next day, my husband had work off and I went to run errands in town. I came back to find many of the bushes we had planted pulled out of the ground and discarded among the weeds. I angrily went in to ask what happened - my husband claimed, "I thought they were weeds." OK - couple of stupid things attributed to him at this point...1. he helped plant them. 2. The bushes pulled were boxelder bushes which look nothing like a weed with their lush green leaves.

So, if you have a funny stupid husband or boyfriend story, video or photo, send them to me at kelly@kellymcdowell.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template