Friday, February 20, 2009

What do I do if I get hungry?

I'll tell you what to do. Smack yourself for thinking something so stupid. Unless you're a child, you should probably be able to scrounge something up to satiate your hunger. If not, you're just stupid.

I love this submission - maybe we shouldn't do so much for our spouses...

Sometimes my husband will go the entire day without eating if I am not home to make something. I really don't get it! I will get home and he will be like "good thing you are home...I'm so hungry I'm about to pass out."
He knows how to cook and is actually a good cook...I don't get why he would get to the point of starvation and not just grab a snack...

2 comments:

  1. LOL


    My other half doesn't ask me to cook for him, I'm vegan and he doesn't eat veggies-- but he'll go a whole day without eating and then tell me tomorrow how he has such a headache / feels so tired...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template