Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Babbling Bloke

Here's a submission from a fellow sufferer of stupid husband tricks... Thanks for sharing!

One day, I was getting all the ingredients into the breadmaker and meanwhile, he's babbling about something inane, and with some numbers thrown in. I know I should be able to concentrate better than that, but it threw me off how many tsps of yeast I'd put in. And even when I told him to stop talking for a minute so I could count, he starts talking about how he hates it when people are talking to him when he's trying to concentrate on something, not getting at all that's exactly what he's doing.

I believe Janine in Ghostbusters said "Men, can't live with them, can't trade them in for parts."

Yet, many a husband claims he really does listen. Further proof that just isn't true... If you have a stupid husband/boyfriend story, please submit it to kelly@kellymcdowell.com so we can share in your suffering. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL...I know the hubby in this one...and it's not mine! snort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! just let 'em ramble on, they'll eventually tire out!!:) don't even listen!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template